Vision, Aims and Values
Our School Vision, Aims and Values are currently under review! Look out for our new ones being launched and implemented from September 2019!
- We always speak and act respectfully towards children, staff, parents, visitors and members of the wider community.
- We are accountable for planning, resourcing, delivering and assessing all lessons for all groups of learners.
- We are all leaders and therefore have the courage to lead from the front and shape the future.
- We are committed to sharing best practice and collaborating with all colleagues in a professional manner.
- We act with honesty and integrity, without compromising the truth.
- We take ownership of the school and its success by using our own initiative to get things done.
- We strive to be the best in all that we do, achieving excellence for children, staff and parents.