Neptune had a fantastic day exploring Beamish Museum. The children particularly enjoyed the tram ride and going back in time in the old town, looking at how things have developed since the Victorian era. Of course, our visit had to include a visit the traditional sweet shop where we watched cinder toffee being made and bought a bag of sweets each to bring home!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019