Neptune had a fantastic day exploring Beamish Museum. The children particularly enjoyed the tram ride and going back in time in the old town, looking at how things have developed since the Victorian era. Of course, our visit had to include a visit the traditional sweet shop where we watched cinder toffee being made and bought a bag of sweets each to bring home!
- ‘Our Natural Environment’ by Photography Club
- Newsletter #33 – Friday 14 June 2019
- Jupiter Visit to St Mary’s Church
- Venus visit HMS Trincomalee
- Neptune Visit to Beamish
- 24 Hours Wild!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Gateshead School Fun Run
- Newsletter Number 31 – Friday 24 May 2019
- Year 6 ran off some energy at Chase Park today after day 3 of SATs tests! ☀️