KS2 attended the Gateshead School Fun Run at Saltwell Park today #GSFR19. Over 4000 children from local schools took part in the event and we were delighted that sunshine remained! All our children raced well in all categories including the Elite runner category. They enjoyed their packed lunch and play in the park afterwards! A lovely way to end half term.
- ‘Our Natural Environment’ by Photography Club
- Newsletter #33 – Friday 14 June 2019
- Jupiter Visit to St Mary’s Church
- Venus visit HMS Trincomalee
- Neptune Visit to Beamish
- 24 Hours Wild!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Gateshead School Fun Run
- Newsletter Number 31 – Friday 24 May 2019
- Year 6 ran off some energy at Chase Park today after day 3 of SATs tests! ☀️