On Friday, KS1 were introduced to their first tools at forest school – it was all about hammers and nails as they were challenged to create their own webs with as many shapes as possible threaded amongst the nails. Some chose to make larger webs, with ropes tied with strong knots to trees. Others used magnifying glasses and ID books to find out what they mysterious bugs were flying all around us – St Marks flies apparently! Stomping Grounds Forest School
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019