Neptune had a fantastic day at Great North Museum: Hancock last week. During the morning we took part in a workshop where they used clues to discover important Egyptian jobs. After lunch, enjoyed visiting the Egyptian gallery and learned lots of new facts by taking part in an artefact hunt.
- ‘Our Natural Environment’ by Photography Club
- Newsletter #33 – Friday 14 June 2019
- Jupiter Visit to St Mary’s Church
- Venus visit HMS Trincomalee
- Neptune Visit to Beamish
- 24 Hours Wild!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Gateshead School Fun Run
- Newsletter Number 31 – Friday 24 May 2019
- Year 6 ran off some energy at Chase Park today after day 3 of SATs tests! ☀️