Neptune had a fantastic day at Great North Museum: Hancock last week. During the morning we took part in a workshop where they used clues to discover important Egyptian jobs. After lunch, enjoyed visiting the Egyptian gallery and learned lots of new facts by taking part in an artefact hunt.
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019