As part of their Earth and Space topic, Year 6 have been exploring how the planets orbit the sun. They worked in groups to create their own human models, explaining why the planets take different lengths of time to complete their orbit.
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019