Last week we had a lovely time visiting Wharton Park. We took part in a reindeer hunt around the park, Christmas workshop and explored toys from a long time ago. After lunch we explored the park and made a giant reindeer out of natural materials. Oh! Let’s not forgot about the warm orange juice…..
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019