Neptune enjoyed an exciting Stone Age day yesterday at Birkheads Wild Community Interest Company. The children experienced what it would have been like to live during the Stone Age. They built shelters, cooked on the fire, created arrows and practised their hunting techniques. Thank you Fiona for a fabulous day!
- ‘Our Natural Environment’ by Photography Club
- Newsletter #33 – Friday 14 June 2019
- Jupiter Visit to St Mary’s Church
- Venus visit HMS Trincomalee
- Neptune Visit to Beamish
- 24 Hours Wild!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Gateshead School Fun Run
- Newsletter Number 31 – Friday 24 May 2019
- Year 6 ran off some energy at Chase Park today after day 3 of SATs tests! ☀️