Year one are going to be detectives today. We need to work out who made all the mess in our classroom. Some think it could be the tiger who came to tea…… I hope there is not a tiger hiding in our classroom.
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019