Today in year 3, we have been thinking about the upcoming royal wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. In the morning, we were busy making tiaras and crowns plus writing invitations and delicious sounding menus for the wedding breakfast. Following this, we decorated biscuits and cupcakes with the Union Jack and the US flag in the afternoon. We also thought about British values and made bunting to decorate our classroom.
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 19 July 2019
- Attendance Champions
- Class of 2019!
- Newsletter #37 – Friday 12 July 2019
- The Sovereign of the Sea
- Athletics Festival
- QR code hunt!
- Washingwell FUNdraisers Family Barbeque Event
- Super sandcastle building at South Shields today!
- Newsletter Number 36 – Friday 5 July 2019