Today in year 3, we have been thinking about the upcoming royal wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. In the morning, we were busy making tiaras and crowns plus writing invitations and delicious sounding menus for the wedding breakfast. Following this, we decorated biscuits and cupcakes with the Union Jack and the US flag in the afternoon. We also thought about British values and made bunting to decorate our classroom.
- Carol Singing at The Manor House, Whickham
- Newsletter Number 14 – Friday 14 December 2018
- Wharton Park
- Christmas Lunch!
- Newsletter # 13 – Friday 7 December 2018
- Scientific solutions
- Newsletter #12 – Friday 30 November 2018
- Mercury visit Whickham School and Sports College