The whole of Year 3 represented Washingwell at the Gymnastics, Cheerleading and Trampoline Festival at Gateshead Leisure Centre yesterday afternoon. They performed in front of a huge audience of parents and children from other Gateshead schools. Despite a few early nerves, and a little confusion adapting to the performance space, the children showcased their gymnastics skills, displaying a range of rolls, balances and movements that they had worked hard to perfect in their PE lessons. The childre n performed well, and really benefitted from the experience of performing in front of such a large audience. Well done everyone!
- Carol Singing at The Manor House, Whickham
- Newsletter Number 14 – Friday 14 December 2018
- Wharton Park
- Christmas Lunch!
- Newsletter # 13 – Friday 7 December 2018
- Scientific solutions
- Newsletter #12 – Friday 30 November 2018
- Mercury visit Whickham School and Sports College