In keeping with our #AllDifferentAllEqual theme, we welcomed Cloud Singh and Joti Kaur from the local Sikh culture in to our whole school assembly this afternoon. They talked to the children about what it means to be a Sikh and discussed some of the cultural differences and similarities. The children asked some really interesting questions which were answered openly and honestly. We look forward to welcoming Cloud and Joti back in to school again to work with some of KS2 children who will be focussing on the Sikh culture as a topic later on in the year.
- ‘Our Natural Environment’ by Photography Club
- Newsletter #33 – Friday 14 June 2019
- Jupiter Visit to St Mary’s Church
- Venus visit HMS Trincomalee
- Neptune Visit to Beamish
- 24 Hours Wild!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Gateshead School Fun Run
- Newsletter Number 31 – Friday 24 May 2019
- Year 6 ran off some energy at Chase Park today after day 3 of SATs tests! ☀️