In keeping with our #AllDifferentAllEqual theme, we welcomed Cloud Singh and Joti Kaur from the local Sikh culture in to our whole school assembly this afternoon. They talked to the children about what it means to be a Sikh and discussed some of the cultural differences and similarities. The children asked some really interesting questions which were answered openly and honestly. We look forward to welcoming Cloud and Joti back in to school again to work with some of KS2 children who will be focussing on the Sikh culture as a topic later on in the year.
- Carol Singing at The Manor House, Whickham
- Newsletter Number 14 – Friday 14 December 2018
- Wharton Park
- Christmas Lunch!
- Newsletter # 13 – Friday 7 December 2018
- Scientific solutions
- Newsletter #12 – Friday 30 November 2018
- Mercury visit Whickham School and Sports College