Year 5 had great fun yesterday afternoon making poppies for Remembrance Day, to use in our performance poetry. The children talked about why we have poppies and what each part of the poppy represents.
- ‘Our Natural Environment’ by Photography Club
- Newsletter #33 – Friday 14 June 2019
- Jupiter Visit to St Mary’s Church
- Venus visit HMS Trincomalee
- Neptune Visit to Beamish
- 24 Hours Wild!
- Newsletter #32 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Gateshead School Fun Run
- Newsletter Number 31 – Friday 24 May 2019
- Year 6 ran off some energy at Chase Park today after day 3 of SATs tests! ☀️